Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Does P90 Mean In Airsoft Nikon P90 Or The Nikon D3000?

Nikon P90 or the Nikon D3000? - what does p90 mean in airsoft

My friend bought a D3000 for Valentine's Day, but I think the camera is too much for me. My mother has the P90. I have a couple of times and really like it. I always had a small point and shoot camera so that is what I am comfortable. I often take photographs of children at home and in football and baseball. I want something light, with a good 24x the P90 VS zoom.The what the hell it is to use 18-55? I want to take pictures quickly.I really hate to miss a shot because it focused! I also like the video camera function of P90, because they have a video camera. I have many good things about the D3000 as a high image quality and can take pictures quickly. I am not a professional photogrApher and seems complicated, but if it was a great camera declare their readiness to learn, use it.How difference in quality, even though we are talking about? Was it a mistake for a P90?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all your questions in every way - I will do my best to answer them all.

First, the difference between P90 and D3000: The D3000 is a digital SLR. The P90 is a compact camera. The D3000 has a larger sensor and thus a higher picture quality and clearer than the P90.
The P90 is a point-and-shoot, it is easier to use, in most cases, but in terms of image quality is not comparable with the D3000.

The 24x optical zoom, the P90. This is above average for a point-and-shoot. I think the more common optical zoom point-and-shoots 3x-5x.
18-55mm focal length is the kit D3000. Basically, 18 mm is prolonged, when all the way, is 55mm, when it extended until the end in.

"II am not a professional photographer, and it seems complicated, "
You do not need to be a professional photographer to a digital SLR use. There are many people out there who really want a digital SLR, but not willing to learn and use. But who wants to learn, which is a good thing. This happens with most people is they buy a digital SLR, good price, but leave it in automatic mode, and not surprisingly, that "professional-looking pictures." I know nothing about the use of the camera.

"Was it a mistake for a return P90?
For me, yes. The D3000 is a very nice to have, and usually comes to mind in relation to the P90. Keep the D3000 and then learn fromExposure manually rather than spending it on automatic mode!
Read the basics of exposure here: http://photo.net/learn/basic-photo-tips/ ...

PS Oops, I forgot that the P90 has a manual exposure settings, keep an eye on it!

If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail.

Welcome said...

Nikon D3000

Carl_the... said...

I have the P90. It is a very small device. The zoom is well with him. I have photographs of airplanes and the moon with it. However, the D3000 digital SLR camera and a much more serious. The P90 can be no images quickly. We need a second home. 18-55mm means that we are not images that are far away. You must be at least 200 mm for that.
The P90 is only 25 minutes D3000.You video.I shoot "preserve, you can always save your money and buy a motorized zoom later.
The P90 features a "sport", but then you have to take the time to photos you do not like to delete.

Post a Comment