Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blueprints For Craps Table What Do You Guys Think, Can You Turn This House Into A Duplex?

What do you guys think, can you turn this house into a duplex? - blueprints for craps table

http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.as ...

Overview

4A / / Winnipeg / Craftsman Special - 1 3 / 4 house completely destroyed the pillars and beams are - the doors and windows of the city fall to take advantage of the College of suppliers. Room sizes are approximate. No service, furnace, HWT, toilets, sinks - to hold FlashLite and watch your step. The plans for the foundation and a building permit for suppliers. Away day - tile, vinyl siding, gutters, windows, doors, counters and Elections panel. The new rear addition. To benefit from the parking garage or alley. Can not afford GST. SOLD AS-IS.

Emptied his tacos, right? Buy I get to invest in real estate, and I thought (wished, planning things easy), because he spikes, which I might rearrange the floor plan except for a 4 bedroom duplex? (2 and 2) Is it possible? Oh yeah, in my town house situated in a zone of shit but if I can I do to a duplex, 25% return on my investment in the cash flows could be bought with the money to i have to get. I think10 Grand ng fixes (the same work, of course)

2 comments:

Just guessing said...

If the structure and design allow the wall, why not? Other things to note, could be duplicated, water, gas, sewerage. Electrical, etc. You can use all your research, put all their ducks INA series and go it.Good at the chance.

Fixit said...

Yes, but why should they?

Post a Comment