Monday, February 15, 2010

Can I Still Exercise With Arthritis In Both Knees I Will Be 60 Years Old Early This Year. In 1993 I Had 2 Back Surgeries And A Fusion At L-4\L-5. ?

I will be 60 years old early this year. In 1993 I had 2 back surgeries and a fusion at L-4\L-5. ? - can i still exercise with arthritis in both knees

Now I'm over 100 pounds more and I need, what type of exercise can I know with this kind of back injury. I can go, but I have back pain during and after the march. I have diagnosed osteoarthritis in both knees and RLS. I still sometimes to morphine for extreme pain, but not all the time. I have a bike in my car and everything to me pretty well. Through snow and ice on the road, only the exercise outdoors in the spring \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Summer \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ early fall. Can you face the same problems I'm trying to help me get on the path to fitness. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment