Friday, February 5, 2010

Bicycle Shaped Cake Where Can I Purchase Edible Bicycle Shaped Cake Sprinkles From?

Where can I purchase edible bicycle shaped cake sprinkles from? - bicycle shaped cake

I make chocolate cake with cream cheese called for a picnic after a charity event for the reduction of Roswell. We have a team of 28 and are mounted on a bicycle anywhere from 9 to 62.5 miles. I thought it would be nice if I sprayed the cream cheese brownie spinkler bike if I could find. I searched everywhere on the net, but saw nothing. I saw the chest band, but women who ride to prevent breast cancer, almost all the rest of his body, although ...

2 comments:

yarn whore said...

You will find not likely. Specialty shapes, because they are too expensive to produce, and they could not do enough to sell to make a good investment. My sister works in the law of Country Kitchen (one of the largest domestic producers of sugar and many other products for professional and home bakers and confectionery manufacturer) and it really is the best source observed. countrykitchen.com

If you do not spray in the colors of the event.

Sounds like a great event! We hope to bring lots of money!

Tally said...

What is with the help of colorful sprinkles bands? First volume of yellow ribbon and pink sprinkles, and then sprinkled some colored lever, or what? I do not know a bike or ... is the next car ...
:-(

Post a Comment