Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stated Income 2010 Ca Tax Liability Question CA State Income Tax Liability?

Tax liability question CA state income tax liability? - stated income 2010 ca

I was told that I have a tax liability of $ 20,000 for the CA state tax authority. This is because the house was sold in 1991 and never paid capital gains tax. I know that is the limitation of liability 20 years. This year, 18th If he had no income in the last 5 years without a regular income over the past 18 years. no property, personal student loans that I owe this entry 2010. I received the support of my friend for 15 years. I begin to recommend (to pay the payment plan as CA FTB)? Or try and wait there for two years, when the limitation period has expired.

1 comment:

neoplop said...

The statute of limitations is irrelevant if they have demanded that the tax is paid. It is now their debt and they have to pay.

Post a Comment