Saturday, February 6, 2010

Think I Have Diabetes How Dpi Tell My Parents Hthat I Think I Have Diabetes And Want To Be Tested?

How dpi tell my parents hthat I think I have diabetes and want to be tested? - think i have diabetes

I asked him yesterday whether he had diabetes in young and answers u said yes. But I'm not sure how I tell my parents because I do not think that they will take really serious about this, until I admitted to the hospital .... And I also had my blood to see if antibodies had chickenpox, but my doctor told me nothing about diabetes ... Typos aboutthr Sorry ...

5 comments:

im lost... find me said...

and can not be assured unless a doctor says. and you are afraid that your life for the cause. Tell them that their move suspions and emergency care and blood. because her doctor did not tell anytinhg about the disease, because he / she did not even check to

Guru said...

Check for signs of diabetes. if present, then, without losing a single minute that their level of control of blood sugar.

to convince her parents on the basis of signs of diabetes, if present. I'm sure you do not turn on deaf ears.

If you are still not satisfied, even then, do it checked by your doctor. For this is for the good of your health

skijocke... said...

It's something you should bite the bullet and just tell them. The doctor could not be tested for the treatment of diabetes with blood in recent times. Why not just call and ask to speak with him or his sister and to see whether an audit of diabetes.
Have the doctor's office to call your parents to tell them, if necessary.

Cynthia said...

If your parents do not believe. I suggest you arrange an appointment and doctors only. Looks like you're old enough. I am sure that a doctor will take seriously.
And not only their health but also their lives.
Good luck.
Moreover, if the tests are not diabetics, who do no harm, when making changes in your lifestyle such as diet and exercise to prevent or delay the onset of diabetes or other diseases.

Maddie said...

You should tell your parents. Diabetes is very serious, and if you think you have to be tested immediately in order to get your blood sugar control and blood Suger

Post a Comment