Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Signs And Symptoms Of Perimenopause Perimenopause Or Pregnant?

Perimenopause or pregnant? - signs and symptoms of perimenopause

I am 42 years old. My mother started menopause at 60 years (yes, really!) My sister began to show signs of perimenopause at the age of 47.

My cycle used for 35 days. In the past two years, was 31st In recent months, was 28

Well, now here is the new part.
About 2 1 / 2 weeks, I was very pregnant. Very sore breasts, uterus, very difficult. Every day I feel when I go to the bathroom I see a red spot, but it never comes. Reluctant to certain odors. You tired.
The only time I experienced this when I was pregnant twice. Second child, I know that she was pregnant long before her time was due, and continue to impact negatively, but knew they were wrong, and they were right!

He is now 29 days since my last period started, so I'm not too late.

Oh, and my husband had a vasectomy several years ago but never tested to see whether he still had swimmers.

So, what do you think? Pregnant or symptoms of perimenopause?

3 comments:

MaryMN said...

Could it be - time will tell! You can use a blood test?

MORG@N said...

Sounds like pregnancy.

MORG@N said...

Sounds like pregnancy.

Post a Comment