Sunday, January 3, 2010

Leeds Railway Station Postcode Railway Leeds?

Railway leeds? - leeds railway station postcode

Hello I need help, I worked as a housekeeper at the ISS station in Leeds as part of National Express East Coast, but I heard everything in the last 9 months, I worked there or what I'm better than that, as a clean but never had the courage to have good grades because I have'nt appropriately in school, etc. but I'm willing to now try to the north in Leeds railway station as a signaller in the application I agree mainly need this assistance, as I said in some states, educational, technical and professional d 'other parties on the request, I need help in personal development as the other party it is called by the students skills, knowledge and experience, please give an example in which you provide excellent service to clients or colleagues interested in what I say, as a part and another part please give an example in which they are responsible for a specific task and success

2 comments:

colin g said...

Do not try to say you that you are known to Leeds on a cliff, and that staff at all levels on a national level to another to speak, why not go to school and to improve overnight collect your own thinking that education cheating .
Greetings Good luck

colin g said...

Do not try to say you that you are known to Leeds on a cliff, and that staff at all levels on a national level to another to speak, why not go to school and to improve overnight collect your own thinking that education cheating .
Greetings Good luck

Post a Comment