Monday, January 18, 2010

How Much Does A Discus Tank Cost Where (not Online) Could I Buy Tank Bred (not Wild) Discus For Cheap?

Where (not online) could I buy tank bred (not wild) discus for cheap? - how much does a discus tank cost

I Love Disco and I have expensive) the money for a good habitat for them (75 gallons, good filters to create plants, lighting, but you do not spend more than $ 60 for whole fish. I thought it might be:
Discus -6 and about 10 Cardinal tetras
-1 Oscar and a common pleco
-4-6 Silver Dollar
Angelfish -6

I want the music more, but can not afford. What are the costs for the operation of 6 DVDs deposit? What a piece?

3 comments:

snoepje said...

Hello,
Now I fish hard. I'm new to it. I live in the Netherlands and the handling of the euro, but now I have won five in my tank recently and are not wild, and they had less than 25 euros. I'll buy two more next week to be 50 euros. Because I do not live in the U.S., but I know that the euro is currently worth slightly more than the dollar, I would say you should not be hard to find for less than $ 60.00 per fish. My suggestion would be to go to the local fish shops. Go to the phone and visiting no less than 4 fish shops and check the prices and the health of the fish. Make sure they are well rounded, with red eyes and are not shy and very active. I'm sure you read all this before, but if people are there to sell more than $ 60 for discus fish, and can not find is cheaper than the market a little more ... Save at least on this one. I think he will do well to go a few shops and check the prices first met. Good luck, I hope I'm right! J

PeeTee said...

With so much money should their action line purchase of 10 or 12 discs in small and grow to breeding size. If you are really good at it, you have to sell some of the numbers to more than the size of the tank. Keep the fish first four (actually two pairs). Discus Oscar Absolutely never. The same goes for fish. Silver dollars and would not be good tank mates.
If you can find and take to a local aquarium club or society is a valuable source of information and good quality cattle.
Incidentally, you asked the question, I do not take over a tank is now running. If this is true, their first purchases, a few good books about aquariums and discussions. Discus have to make good very specific requirements.
Good luck and enjoy your fish.

bigkille... said...

Just go to Yahoo disk and then place your code

Post a Comment