Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pictures Of Gum Disease I Really Want To Get My Tongue Pierced But I Saw Some Really Scary Pictures...?

I really want to get my tongue pierced but i saw some really scary pictures...? - pictures of gum disease

I really want my tongue pierced because I think it looks very cool and I think my friend, I would like too!

but ... My mother told me if I do not much research on the tongue ring piercing gone wrong and I still loved him, I can then do ...

I searched Google and oh my God ... .. ... I have swollen *** horrible horrible horrible images and broken teeth as you think and wouldnt be seen! Gums so now I'm with 2 thoughts about how a piercing in the tongue .. but I want a really terrible .. but after I post pictures of instant messaging so scared, can someone tell me their experience with the tongue ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment